Beltech Synthetic Spindle Tapesare manufactured with latest machinery.State-of-the-art technology and superior quality raw materials.
These consists of three layers.
- Top Layer : Synthetic Polymer meant for better grip to transmit maximum power from the tin roller.
- Bottom Layer : specially blended fabric with natural fibre to absorb the heat in the spindles and also to prevent the speed variation in three spindles when one spindle is stopped for piecing.
- Middle Layer :100% polymide in the middle to increase strength & minimise elongation.
- Three grades : BST-50, BST-51 & BST-80 are available for standard, high-speed & heavy dutyapplications.
- Save upto 16% in power consumption compared to conventional cotton tapes.
- Very low slip Character due to better grip and practically zero elongation.
- Very low variation in spindle speeds even when one spindle is stopped.
- Low variation in rpm of spindle speeds even when one spindle is stopped.
- Treated with antistatic chemicals to prevent deposition of fibres on tape.
- Perfect skiving to ensure stepless joint which eliminates damage to the spindles.